Search This Blog

Friday, December 31, 2010

Venturer Holiday Bazaar

I hope that everyone has had a great holiday break.  I have been meaning to post these photos of the holiday bazaar but I have been busy with Winter Break activities.  I have enjoyed not thinking of school for a bit, and I bet you have all too.  Now with next Monday looming, I've started thinking about school again. 

Mrs. Cook and I are so proud of each and everyone of you for the work you put into the Bazaar.  We raised over $1000!  We are well on our way to reaching our fund raising goal.  Mrs. Cook and I stayed after school on Tuesday and counted the money and made sure we had it safely in the school's vault.  We will donate the money in January to the Relay for Life organization.

Below the last picture there is a link to a photo gallery that you can access of the many different booths.  Hopefully I was able to snap everyone's picture.

See you on Monday.



We even had live music!
CLICK HERE TO SEE SOME MORE PHOTOS OF OUR HOLIDAY BAZAAR

No comments:

Post a Comment