Search This Blog

Sunday, September 5, 2010

The Final Sunday.....

Well, the final Sunday is here...
The final Sunday of not having to get ready for school the next day...
The final Sunday of not having to have all of the laundry done...
Oh where has the summer gone?
Looking back on the summer, I have to say that it was a restful one.  Despite a hectic trip to Amsterdam, Brussels, Paris, and London, I did manage to have some much needed down time this summer.  I got to visit with my mom in upstate New York, and I enjoyed being able to follow my own clock...

My son is going to be moving to California soon.  He was home this summer, and fortunately I got to spend some time with him.  They grow up too fast!

Students, 
I hope you all had great summers.  I am looking forward to meeting you all!  And to my seventh graders...it's me again!

No comments:

Post a Comment