Search This Blog

Friday, May 20, 2011

Dear Flashmobbers,

We had a great practice today.  Mrs. Bender has been a life saver in so many ways!  She has managed to take an unruly bunch and turn it into a Broadway bound machine!   Mrs. Cook and I stayed after school today to get ready for tomorrow's event.  Mrs. Bender came back to school and brought in a video of us dancing.  Unfortunately she had her phone upside down, but she managed to video it, and I managed to get it on the blog...two great feats from a generation older than you!  Try watching it standing on your head...

5 comments:

  1. I can help make the video right side up again, if you would like.

    Peter W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be great...it is something easy to do?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe. I'm thinking that it might be in a QuickTime format, which Windows Movie Maker does not support. I will probably use the video converter on the school computers to make it compatible with Windows Movie Maker, and apply an effect that flips it. Then, it can be reposted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe how good our flash mob looks here, even though it is upside down! I hope it looked that good on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete