Search This Blog

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Relay for Life Thoughts

I was looking for a video from the Relay for Life organization to post on the blog, and I found a couple that I will put below.  Do you think it would be possible to organize a flash mob?  Have you ever heard of those?  It is where people all of a sudden start dancing in train stations or malls....we could do one on the relay track or next to the track.  Maybe we could practice some...what do you think?  Does anyone have a boom box that they could bring?

The first video is one I found from Florida.  The second video is from Oklahoma...no flash mob, but I thought it was a good overview of how a relay can look.  If you click on the video, you can make it larger to view.



Let's have a great week!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment