Search This Blog

Monday, October 11, 2010

A Good Afternoon, Yes Indeed!

What a wonderful afternoon it has been.  I was at a social studies meeting for the first part of the afternoon, and found out I needed to complete some online paperwork.  I finished that, then began to get ready for our next unit on explorers.  Mrs. Cook came into my room to ask me a question about DC, and I heard this most blood-curdling scream.  I was bent over a desk, organizing papers to get run off.  I looked up, and she was still screaming, pointing over to our plastic recycling area.  Wow...I never noticed the huge amount of plastic that was brought in.  I think this was from one of my wonderful CREW students, and I think I know who it is.  Thank you for keeping my tradition alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment