Search This Blog

Thursday, April 14, 2011

The Pasta Dinner was a Success!

All Set and Ready to Go!



I am so proud of you for the great success that the pasta dinner was.  Everyone on our team was an important part of this!  From the table decorations to the entertainment to the restaurant staff, everything ran as smoothly as we could expect.  As I said to my ASE class, it is not just the people on the front lines that were important.  The people involved in the behind-the-scenes work equally helped us to pull this event off!
So...whether you could come to the dinner or not, just know that your hard work was appreciated.  We will let you know as soon as we can exactly how much we raised.  Yesterday we counted the change from the various fund raising stations, and we had over $400 in just that!  

Here are a few photos from the event....more to come...


The Second Shift Enjoying a Fun Moment
Our Menu

Above you can see a video of the hosts in action.  A professional job...


I will post more photos later.  I am doing this in the morning before school...and I need to start getting into my morning routine or I'll be late...
Again....a great job!

No comments:

Post a Comment