Search This Blog

Saturday, April 9, 2011

The PSAs Are Wonderful!

 

Mrs. Cook and I have been so pleased with how your PSA videos have come out.  Your imaginative minds have created some very professional looking products.  I am anxious for your parents to see them on Tuesday night!

I will put a few of these on the blog for you to see....the one above at first makes you think that there is a technical error..but there isn't!

We will use these PSAs to show other sixth grade classes before we begin our fund raising efforts during lunch in May.  Can you believe we have raised $12,645.48?  We are almost 2/3 of the way to our goal of $20,000.  You are truly following the Venturer motto that "one person can make a difference."

Speaking of our total...do you notice that we now have an "uneven" amount with 48 cents added....I think we have a trickster on our hands...maybe I need to do something to make our balance have zeros in the cents column...hmmmm......





I am not going to put all of your videos on the blog simply because it takes awhile for them to load.  I am also getting an error message on a few of them for having problems uploading to the blog.  I am going to send my sister the link to the blog so that she can see these great PSAs.  She used to be a middle school social studies teacher, and I think she'll be interested in what you created.  



These are all so great...and all so different.   I will post some pictures from the pasta dinner this week...

Don't forget to check out our totals as we get closer to May 21.  Below is a link to the Relay for Life webpage for the James River High School event, as well as a youtube video that does a great job of showcasing just exactly what Relay for Life is.

CLICK HERE for the Relay for Life website

Watch a youtube video.  It was on the blog a few months ago, but it is always good to watch it again....








No comments:

Post a Comment