Search This Blog

Sunday, April 3, 2011

It Is Time to Post Again!

It is time to post again!  I have neglected my blog, but I think it is now time to post again as there are some great things to mention!

1.  My ASE class did a great job on the KMO competition on March 22.  You really were a great team, and I am proud of you for doing so well.  Below I've got a few links for you to check out.  One is a link of the KMO website so that you can look at the PDF which shows how our team did.  The second is a link to Swanson Middle School in Arlington, Virginia.  They were number one in the world, and I thought you might like to see their team on their school's website.

To go to the KMO website, CLICK HERE.
To go to the Swanson Middle School page, CLICK HERE.

2.  Our pasta dinner is coming together nicely!  We have just a little over a week left to prepare for it, and though we may have some things that might not go smoothly since this is our first time doing something like this, I think all will be good, mistakes and all.  We are doing this for a great cause, and I am so proud of all of you who are taking this seriously!  I will post pictures this week from all of our work in the cafeteria preparing for this event.

3.  Our Relay for Life team is doing a phenomenal job in raising funds to help fight cancer.  I cannot believe that we've already passed the $10,000 mark.  We have less than two months to go before the big event at James River.  Keep up your great fund raising efforts.  Check out the link below to go to our team page.  Read some of the personal stories that students have written.  They are very touching and sincere.  On a weekly basis, Mrs. Cook and I send Mr. Siddiqi the links to your personal pages.  He has had nothing but wonderful things to say about them.  You have impressed him, and you continue to impress us.  Keep it up!
To go to the relay website, CLICK HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment